Can you believe this is the last week of September? O_o
Hubby & I celebrated our 17th Wedding Anniversary last weekend, which was super cool. And October means birthday month for both hubby & daughter. Plus daylight savings!
As usual, I had a to-do list I wanted to tackle this week. But because hubby's having a week off and it starts today, plus my daughter's already on break, I only had stuff planned from Monday-Thursday. And that's also why I'm posting an update a day early.
So here's the list:
- Write first draft of horror short story
- Do second draft of UF short story
- Write & post review for UNDER THE HARROW by Flynn Berry
- Read RUN by Kody Keplinger
- Start thinking about NaNoWriMo
And here's what I actually did:
- Posted review of UNDER THE HARROW by Flynn Berry
- Wrote the first draft of a creepy monster short story (3,343w)
- Read and reviewed RUN by Kody Keplinger
- Completed the second draft of UF short story (6,973w)
- Decided what story I would like to write during NaNoWriMo
- Took care of a bunch of RL stuff
- DNFd a book that just wasn't working for me
Well, there you go. As you can see, I once again got a bunch of stuff done before the weekend hit. And I'm really excited about all of the above.
I'm now going to take the week off, so I won't be writing or revising or brainstorming until the second week of October. Which is when I'm hoping to finish the UF story and start revising the monster one.
I might squeeze in some reading, but mostly, I just want to relax and spend the week with my hubby and daughter. I'm looking forward to it.
So, October will start without a to-do list and I'm totally okay with that.
Have a great week! :D